Hello everyone. It has been a while since I last posted on my blog. So here are the highlights:
1. Worked on a promotional video and several episodes for a pilot of "Living Life with Dwight Eubanks". Haven't heard anything as of the moment on whether or not Bravo is going to pick up the show. Keeping my fingers crossed.
2. Did some work with Hard Rock cafe on their Battle of the Bands which is under way with fan voting. You can check it out here: http://battle.ambassadorsofrock.com/
Myself and Jack Teuchert worked on "The Cold Stares". Great original band with allot to offer. Gives me hope for the music industry. Vote for them, you wont be disappointed.
3. Picked up a project with "The Cold Stares" in Nashville TN. Going to direct and produce a music video for the song "John". This is going to be a fun project to work on. Cant wait. May end up doing more than one, who knows.
4. I have worked on several smaller things. Not much to tell other than to say that working with 7th and 8th graders is alot of fun. Teaching is something I think I really enjoy.
That is really all for now. More to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment